Google
 

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kurukshetra University,Haryana



BA, B.Com., B.Sc., M.Sc. (Integrated), BCA, Tourism Management and Diploma, Admissions

Kurukshetra University
Haryana, 136119 ; Tel: 01744-238169
Website: http://www.kuk.ac.in


BA, B.Com., B.Sc., M.Sc. (Integrated), BCA, Tourism Management and Diploma, Admissions 2011-2012


Applications are invited for admission to the following courses:
I. Five-Year Integrated Courses
1. M. Sc. Engineering Physics - I
2. M. Sc. Bio-Technology - I
3. M. Sc. (Hons.) Economics - I

ll. B. A/B. Sc. Courses
1. B. A. - I (General)
2. B. A. - I (Vocational) Tourism & Travel Mgt.
3. B.Sc. - I (Medical)
4. B.Sc. - I (Non-Medical)
5. B. Com I (General)
6. B.Sc. – I (Home Science)
7. B. A. - I Honours in Economics, Sanskrit, Philosophy & Music

III. Self-Financing Courses
1. Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A. - I)
2. Bachelor of Tourism Management (B.T.M. - I)

IV. Evening Course
1. One Year Diploma in Secretarial Practice (D.S.P.)

How To Apply
Prospectus containing admission form and other details can be had by sending a crossed Bank Draft amounting to Rs. 250/- in favour of Principal, University College, Kurukshetra (Rs.100/- for SC/ BC/ Blind candidates of Haryana), if required by registered post.

Price at the counter is Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ BC/ Blind Candidates of Haryana).
Application forms complete in all respect should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 04.00 p.m. on 24.06.2011. Prospectus will be available for sale in the first week of June 2011.

Last date for receipt of form 24 June 2011


Contact Details
Kurukshetra University
Haryana, 136119 ; Tel: 01744-238169
Website: www.kuk.ac.in


No comments: